Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Escape from Reality .... Yet Again!

Slowly i am finding myself alone ..... no one to talk to when i need it...
Ohh yeah ... talking ... whats the fun there if you have to think 5 times before speaking something .... afraid that anything might lead to yet another altercation...
(Sadly... Thankfully ... unfortunately.. fortunately?) opportunities come by hard now.... U need to talk to fight.

Things are starting to fall apart slowly .....
Seems like i am returning to one of my dreaded days ... Similar to the ones i had during my 4th semester during undergraduates..... escape from reality.... yet again!
Do I want to stop it ? of course yes. But where is the alternative? Stop it and you find yourself alone again ..... isolated ..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm blessed to have you in my life!

7/21/09, 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home